If you are looking to replace damaged teeth, dental implants are a perfect option. Dental implants are a permanent solution for damaged teeth. Dental implants replace damaged teeth permanently and are a good alternative to dentures or dental bridges.
They are a natural-looking replacement option, and unlike dentures, you don’t remove them for cleanings.
You can eat the foods you love. You can brush dental implants as you would your natural teeth. That’s why the best dental implants Sydney is the best solution for damaged teeth.
Dental Implants: Definition
Dental implants are titanium roots inserted into the jawbone just below the gum line. Once in place, they provide a solid foundation for having a crown placed on the implant.
Dental Implants Penrith will be made to match your natural teeth, which will give your implants the appearance that they are your teeth.
Dental Implants: Benefits
Dental implants are a strong and long-lasting solution for damaged teeth. Dental implants are a low-maintenance option.
The benefits of dental implants are many, which is why they are such a popular option.
- They look and feel like natural teeth.
- Dental Implants Sydney is a permanent solution for missing or damaged teeth.
- Dental Implants are comfortable. Like wearing dentures, eating certain foods is difficult.
- Dental Implants Blacktown works as well as your natural teeth.
- Your oral health will be improved, and giving you back your confidence.
Dental Implants: Risk
- The cost of dental implants is high.
- The duration of treatment can take six months to a year to be completed.
- The dental implant procedure may not be a good option for everyone.
- Your body may reject dental implants.
- If the implants are not placed correctly, it may lead to nerve damage.
Dental Implant: Structure
The fixture is composed of titanium or ceramic. It is surgically placed into the jawbone to replace the root of natural teeth.
The abutment is a small nugget that attaches to the fixture. It helps connect and support the implant prosthesis.
The implant prosthesis is the most superficial part of the implant and closely resembles the crown of your natural tooth.
A prosthesis can come in various forms, such as:
- Crown: A crown replaces a single tooth.
- Bridge: A bridge replaces a few teeth.
- Denture: A denture replaces several teeth.
Dental Implants: Procedure
Dental implant treatment can take 3–6 months from start to finish and follows a three-step process:
- After removing your damaged tooth, the implant is put into the jaw and secured with a screw to keep debris out. The gum is fastened over the implant and it takes 3 to 6 months for the implant to integrate with the jawbone.
- When you get back to Best Dentist Penrith, the implant is exposed and a post is inserted. The implant and post serve as the basis for the new tooth once the gum tissue surrounding the post has recovered.
- A crown will be crafted to best complement your natural teeth, taking into account variables including size, shape, and color. When everything is finished, the crown is secured to the implant post, and you can admire your beautiful new smile!
Dental Implants: Cost
The cost of dental implants can vary anywhere from $3,000 to $6,000; it depends on the type, how many implants are needed, and the type of dental implant you choose. Your dentist will discuss all costs with you before moving forward with the procedure.
At Nepean Dental Implants & Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer a dental implants payment plan to spread out the cost of your entire mouth and make it all the more convenient for you.
If you have planned to get affordable dental implants Sydney, you need to get an estimate of the average cost of the procedure.
Single-Tooth Dental Implant
The dental implants cost Sydney for a single tooth start at $2,500 and can reach up to $4,500, but it depends on the plan and the type of implant material.
Implant-retained dentures can be costly and start at $12,500. The price can go even higher, depending on the patient’s dental situation.
Implant-supported bridge pricing varies from one patient to another, compared to the cost of a tooth implant. It is dependent on the treatment plan.
Full Mouth Dental Implant
If you plan to go for a full-mouth dental implant, you can expect it to start at $20,000, and the cost can go even higher in other cases.
Where Can I Get a Dental Implant?
It’s important to visit the best implant dentist in Sydney who provides a high-quality and reliable solution for your dental treatment.
By visiting penrithdentalimplants.com.au, you get dental implants Sydney and reduced fees on dental implants.
Find a dental implant near me!
1. Are there any risks for dental implants?
Ans. Like any other surgery, complications are possible but rare. The specific risk factors are:
- Damage or injury to other teeth
- Nerve damage.
2. How Do I Care for My Dental Implants?
Ans. You care for dental implants the same as you would care for your natural teeth. Brushing, flossing, mouthwash and regular dental check-ups are all part of proper dental implant care.